Legal Advice: +61 8 7325 0080

 Diaspora Legal

Equity, Prosperity and Dispute Resolution Across Borders

I need child support from an Australian resident father

International Child Support

Children of Australian fathers are entitled to child maintenance or child support wherever the child may be living.

The availability of child support may make a major difference to the opportunities, available healthcare and education available to the children of a single parent mother, particularly in countries where social security does not exist.

Diaspora Legal can assist foreign single mothers to locate and obtain child maintenance for their children from Australian fathers.