Legal Advice: +61 8 7325 0080

 Diaspora Legal

Equity, Prosperity and Dispute Resolution Across Borders

In order to provide "immigration assistance" within the meaning of the Migration Act (Cth) within Australia, a person must generally be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Diaspora's Greg Finlayson has been registered since 2013. immigration Assistance is provided under the trademark, "Kangaroo Visa"